Installation & Manual |
Support & Contacts
Java Search Engine Installation & Manual
There are several modes for running Java Search Engine, you have to select most suitable for you. You will find download and
how-to-start instructions for each mode there.
- Java Search Engine Servlet
- This option is the best for servlet engines, for example Tomcat. It is ready to run WAR package,
all you have to do is just download, configure and deploy it. Package has JSP template for search results, and set of
JSP pages for Java Search Engine administration.
- Java Search Engine API
- This option is the best if you wish to include Java Search Engine in your own Java
- Java Search Engine Enterprise JavaBean
- This option is the best for J2EE application servers, for example JBOSS.
It is ready to run EJB package, all you have to do is just download, configure and deploy it. There are examples of using
Java Search Engine API.